- So far, at least 8 names have been named
- Among them are representatives of Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the UK.
- Officials have not yet denied or confirmed this information.
Foreign media reportthat the leaders of the Binance cryptocurrency exchange, responsible for expanding operations in Europe, have already left or are about to leave the company. Already even published several names that stopped cooperation with the exchange.
Michael Wild, who served as managing director, along with his team that was responsible for developing Binance’s business in Germany, Switzerland and Austria, has already left the largest crypto exchange. In addition, Rafael Zakarias, co-head of the directorate in Austria, also decided to leave the company.
The top executives of Binance at the European level are also leaving. Martin Brunko, former EVP of Binance Europe, is reportedly no longer associated with the crypto exchange. He previously served as a Senior Advisor at the Slovak Ministry of Finance and is an Ambassador for the European Innovation Council.
In addition to them, the company left:
- Mike Ringer is Head of Legal (Europe and CIS), London.
- Daniel Trinder is Vice President of Government and Policy, formerly of the UK. He is now an Executive Director at the Financial Markets Authority in New Zealand.
- Doron Rosenberg is Head of Marketing at DACH in Frankfurt. He is currently Director of Marketing at Trive.
- Lynn McConnell is Director of Compliance Europe based in London.
Over the past few weeks, Binance has already left several major markets, including the Netherlands, Cyprus, and the UK. Also, the activities of the exchange are being investigated in France.