- Sui Network developer Mysten Labs has expanded its partnership with Alibaba Cloud.
- In addition to the infrastructure for deploying nodes, the cloud service will provide support for third-party projects in this ecosystem.
- In particular, the organization will participate in the development of an AI-based tool for writing applications on Move.
Mysten Labs has announced an expanded partnership with Alibaba Cloud. The move aims to grow the Sui Network ecosystem by supporting developers in the Move language.
The partnership involves a number of initiatives, namely:
- creation of an application development environment based on Move with AI support;
- conducting educational programs and social events;
- Translation of Move technical documentation into Mandarin Chinese and Korean.
The application development platform will be created in collaboration with ChainIDE. This is an AI-powered tool that will be able to write code based on user text queries.
Mysten Labs noted that this will simultaneously serve as a measure of support for experienced developers, and will also reduce the entry barrier for beginners.
The infrastructure and technical capacity for this site will be provided by Alibaba Group. In addition, the service will support promising projects by holding demonstration days in Dubai, Hong Kong, and Singapore, the press release says.
The parties announced the partnership in March 2023. Alibaba Cloud also collaborates with Avalanche and Near projects.
As a result of the news, the SUI rate increased by more than 2% over the last 24 hours, from January 23 to January 24, 2024. Since the beginning of the month, the price has jumped 70%, according to TradingView: