- Helio Protocol lowered the minimum wage for borrowers and launched a promotion
- 50 users will receive 50 HAY stablecoins ($50) in March
Liquid Staking Protocol Helio Protocol is launching a March promotion for Borrow customers. As part of the activity, they will give away 2500 HAY de-stablecoins.
Note. De-stablecoin is a special term for the HAY decentralized stablecoin from the Helio Protocol platform.
The project recently reduced the minimum loan amount from 100 to 50 HAY tokens.
To celebrate this event, they will give away $50 HAY to the first 50 new borrowers.
How to participate
The duration of the promotion is from March 1 to March 31. To qualify, a user must be one of the first 50 people to borrow $HAY tokens.
What do we have to do:
- Log in to the Helio Protocol DeFi app at chapter loans (click Borrow under My Borrowed Funds).
- Enter the desired amount of HAY and click “Continue” (minimum 50 coins).
- Confirm the transaction through Metamask.
- This transaction will be recorded on the blockchain.
- At the end of the week, the Dev (developer) takes snapshots of the borrowers, and the organizers distribute 50 HAY to each user.
- This process is repeated every week throughout March until there are 50 winners.
One wallet address can only claim the prize once per month.
About Helio Protocol
The Helio protocol aims to solve the trilemma of stablecoins: capital efficiency, decentralization and stability. Users can deposit and stake BNB here and mint the native stablecoin HAY in return.