- The conference brought together over 50 speakers from Binance, Polygon, Near and POAP
- The event was dedicated to the topic of creating and promoting a project in the field of Web3
At the beginning of this month, “cryptans” from all over Europe came to Portugal. On June 9, Lisbon hosted one of the largest blockchain events — Epic Web3 Conference. The conference brought together more than a thousand developers, investors and just those who are sincerely interested in this technology.
The key topic of the event is the development strategy of the project in Web3. Note that the conference was held in several stages. In addition to the speeches of the speakers, there was also a pitch session and a “roasting” of startups with the participation of more than 70 representatives of venture companies.
Among the participants of the event, we will separately single out the following representatives of large businesses:
- Isabelle Gonzalez – co-founder of POAP;
- Nicholas Santomauro is the Director of Global User Acquisition at Binance.
- Christopher Donovan – Near Board Member;
- Stefan George is co-founder and CTO of Gnosis.
There were over 50 speakers in total, including from Uniswap, MetaMask, CoinStats, Maker Grows, Polygon, and RKL. You can watch their performance in the recording, more details at official website event.
At the end of the day, the organizers summed up the results of the pitch session, and the three best startups took part in the “roasting”. These teams received personal advice from experts on raising capital, project development and further scaling.
Epic Web3 Conference is the first event of this magnitude in Portugal. The conference left behind extremely positive emotions, and the spirit of networking that hovered around promises significant prospects.