GM! JP Morgan is buying out the bankrupt First Republik Bank to bail out savers, though the banking system is generally doing well. Meanwhile, BTC closed April in positive territory, and Block developed nanochips for bitcoin mining. The bulls and bears keep butting heads, however, it’s just another day in the crypto.
Theme of the day
Justin Sun transferred 115M TUSD to Binance in an attempt to farm SUI on BinanceLaunchpool, but was immediately warned by CZ that the team would block such activities as Launchpool was not designed for whales. After that, Sun said that it was someone from the team who misunderstood his orders and apologized. It got awkward:
You can learn more about what is happening on the crypto market on our website.
Kryptana calendar for May 2
- Eurozone inflation data for April. Experts forecast CPI at 7.0%. If it turns out to be lower, we can expect a bullish market reaction in the sector of stocks and cryptocurrencies.
- China is to publish an index of business activity. Why is China important? Much of the rebound in indices since the beginning of the year has been driven by “strong China.”
Results of yesterday
- April for Bitcoin closed at +3.05%;
- The SEC fined Coinme and their partners $4 million;
- Changpeng Zhao chided Justin Sun for farming SUI at Launchpool;
- JPMorgan to buy First Republic bank;
- Block introduced a prototype of nano-chips for BTC mining;
- Bitcoin Ordinals can accelerate the development of the Bitcoin network – Grayscale;
- The cost of mining 1 BTC in the US will rise to $17,000 – Hashrate Index;
- 1inch updated 1inch Wallet for Android;
- Bitcoin Magazine will hold meetup May 5;
- NEAR launched OS for blockchains.
More events from the world of crypto in our TG channel. And if you’re looking for the fastest wild west news, then you here.
- General state of the market:
- Fear & Greed Index of Bitcoin:
- Total market capitalization:
- DeFi TVL:
Looking for a game changer
New projects on the horizon:
Disclaimer: The list below is compiled based on announcements and taking into account the lifespan of startups. Incrypted has no interest in these projects and does not test them for security or effectiveness. NFA and DYOR and may the Alpha be with you!
- GhostProtocol — Landing platform without liquidations and with delta-neutral vaults for $USDC, $ETH and $BTC.
- Lena AI Swap – DEX with artificial intelligence, built on Arbitrum.
- Swaptor position themselves as the next generation secure P2P platform for direct token swaps.
- Bioniq position themselves as the fastest marketplace for bitcoin ordinals with no network fees.
- ZkSync x Galxe: Quest;
- ZKX: Activities;
- Rage Trade: Activities;
- Masa x Base: Testnet;
- 1inch: Quest on Galxe;
- EchoDex Testnet;
Track fresh freemints, testnets and raffles in the Airdrops section!
- Hunting for drops: Taiko, zkSync Era, SUI, LayerZero and many others. Do it now so you don’t repeat the FOMO Arbitrum later.
- On May 3, the Fed will meet to discuss the next rate hike. Analysts expect the stock market to fall, therefore, it is likely that the crypt will also storm.
- The launch of the Sui blockchain in the mainnet and the SUI token sale are on the way. One of the most anticipated events in May, which can give an impetus to the market.
Read in the evening
- New CyberConnect token sale on Coinlist: what to expect and how to participate?
More crypto memes in our Instagram. Come in if your eyes hurt from the charts.