The market is not in the best condition yet, Bitcoin has not fully recovered from the fake Arkham, and Binance complains about the difficult business climate in the US. Against this background, $PEPE also destroyed the euphoria of gambling addicts. However, the market continues to live and develop, so we make sure not to miss important events:
Theme of the day
The IRS has filed 45 lawsuits against FTX and its associates for a total of $44 billion. Even with all the funds raised during the liquidation process, FTX’s assets will not be enough to cover the tax claims, which, if accepted, will receive the highest priority. This jeopardizes payments to creditors of the bankrupt exchange.
You can learn more about what is happening on the crypto market on our website.
Kriptan’s calendar for May 11
- San Francisco will host eventdedicated to the development and scaling of dApps.
- Preliminary sentiment/inflation reports from the University of Michigan. They reflect the level of consumer optimism regarding US economic development.
- Friday’s other metrics: PMIs from Australia, inflation data from India, UK GDP, inflation data from France and Spain.
Results of yesterday
- US Internal Revenue Service sues FTX Group for $44 billion;
- Former SEC chief calls for Tether ban;
- Bittrex will receive a loan of 250 BTC to start bankruptcy proceedings;
- Bitcoin Core developers propose blocking Ordinals and BRC-20;
- New York will allow collateral in stablecoins;
- Binance complained about the hostile business climate in the US;
- Marathon Digital received another subpoena from the SEC;
- RektSkulls launched mint Lil Skulls;
More events from the world of crypto in our TG channel. And if you’re looking for the fastest wild west news, then you here.
- General state of the market:
- Fear & Greed Index of Bitcoin:
- Total market capitalization:
- DeFi TVL:
Looking for a game changer
New projects on the horizon:
Disclaimer: The list below is compiled based on announcements and taking into account the lifespan of startups. Incrypted has no interest in these projects and does not test them for security or effectiveness. NFA and DYOR and may the Alpha be with you!
- Canton Network – the first private blockchain for institutional investors, designed to “unleash the power of unified financial markets.”
- MEVDEX is the first exchange based on MEV. They promise capital protection, better prices and MEV redistribution.
- Fare Protocol — position themselves as an infrastructure for probabilistic contracts. Whatever that means.
- Scroll x Aave Testnet;
- LayerZero update activities;
- 5ireChain Testnet;
Track fresh freemints, testnets and raffles in the Airdrops section!
- Hunting for drops: Taiko, zkSync Era, SUI, LayerZero and many others. Do it now so you don’t repeat FOMO Arbitrum and Sui later.
- The regulatory climate for the crypto market in the US is becoming increasingly difficult. New bankruptcies, SEC notices, and company complaints.
- BRC-20 tokens are gaining momentum and are already available for trading on several exchanges. Someone calls them a salvation for Bitcoin, someone calls them a curse.
Read in the evening
- Next bull run will for bitcoin? Discussing Lightning, Ordinals and BRC-20.
More crypto memes in our Instagram. Come in if your eyes hurt from the charts.