- EthCC6 will be held in Paris on July 17-20
- This is Europe’s largest conference for the Ethereum community
- The event will bring together more than 280 speakers
- Among the topics discussed, we note GameFi, dApps, the prospects for the development of the ecosystem and free finance
Already next month, from July 17 to July 20, a very important conference for the Ethereum community will be held in Paris – EthCC6. Its importance rivals that of EDCON, which we covered in detail earlier. This year, the speakers’ speeches are devoted to the topics of decentralization, MEV, dApps, and “future finance”.
EthCC-2023 will bring together more than 280 representatives of large businesses, including companies such as Polygon, Coinbase, Celo Foundation, Circle, Uniswap Labs and Aurora Labs. The program of the event includes about 120 side events, case studies, panel sessions and speeches.
Ticket prices range from 110 to 400 euros. An interesting nuance is that students of international universities who applied in advance will be able to attend all four days of the conference absolutely free of charge.
Program and topics discussed
EthCC-2023 is Europe’s largest event dedicated to Ethereum, as well as Web3 and blockchain. This is how Jerome de Tichy, founder and president of Ethereum France, describes it:
“EthCC has been, and remains, a cooler for new ideas to push the limits of Ethereum growth. Since the last conference, such significant events as “the Merge” and “Shapella” have taken place. We have calibrated our approach and introduced new conference elements that will highlight not only these events, but also projects and ideas with high potential.”
De Tichi also expressed his confidence that EthCC will remain an “incubator” of ideas and a “breeding ground” for talented minds, as well as startup teams.
Among the issues under consideration, we note several interesting topics:
- How can cryptocurrency revive the world?
- MEV, toxic flow and its consequences.
- DeFi for risk-averse participants.
- Self Social Recovery for ERC-4337.
- Expanding Ethereum EVM capabilities.
- Why do gamers hate NFTs? How to fix it?
The full program of the conference can be found at link.
Recall that earlier we covered an article by Vitalik Buterin about the three key “transitional phases” of Ethereum. It is possible that this will be the key vector for discussing the prospects of the network and further scaling the ecosystem.