- The exchange introduced its network back in March
- Since then, several important features have been added to it, including the ability to connect a wallet and place orders
- Mainnet release expected in September
In March of this year, DEX dYdX launched a closed testnet of a blockchain developed in the Cosmos ecosystem. At the same time, the platform published a roadmap of five major milestones.
Last night, June 28, project administration reported completion of the fourth phase. They also said that the release of the public testnet will happen ahead of schedule.
It is expected that users will have access to the network on July 5 at 20:00 (Kyiv time). At the same time, a number of important innovations will be added to the testnet, including the following:
- connection of wallets;
- viewing the order book;
- placement of market orders;
- view account information;
- the entire Cosmos-SDK toolkit.
The administration is expected to be able to connect more than 30 markets already at the testnet launch stage. The number of validators has also been increased, now there are more than 40 of them.
Despite internal tests, the administration does not exclude the possibility of certain “overlays”. Users are asked to report any bugs via the feedback form (a question mark in the app).
Note that the mainnet release is expected in September. However, given that the fourth phase was completed ahead of schedule, this could happen much sooner.