- He will work on the development of solutions in the areas of Web3, blockchain, and AI.
- The exchange received a license from the local regulator in early June
- The organization noted the vast potential of the local market for innovation
Today, June 27, Crypto.com cryptocurrency exchange stated about the creation of the first innovation laboratory. The center is located in Singapore. The project team will develop in the areas of Web3, AI and blockchain.
“As a next step, Crypto.com will be hiring a new staff exclusively for the research facility, with additional roles to be created in the future,” the exchange said in a release.
How big the lab team will be is still unknown. Crypto.com noted that they are interested in specialists in the areas of product development and promotion, designers, engineers and scientists.
As for the specifics of its activities, the company has identified three main areas:
- participation in hackathons;
- experiments with new technologies and innovative solutions;
- joint development of projects with international partners.
The project aims to accelerate the development of Web3 in the region, as well as to create a ready base of products and personnel in this area. The rest of the details in the company promised to publish later. In June, Crypto.com received a license in Singapore and Spain. At the same time, the city-state is definitely one of the most relevant areas for the platform, since it has every chance of becoming a new regional Web3 hub.