- The presentation coincided with Bitcoin Pizza Day
- And claims to be the main event of the year
- We tell all the details
Crypto exchange Bitget officially launched blockchain courses on the Bitget Academy platform. This is part of the massive Bitget Blockchain4Youth project, which has started online and offline at universities in several countries. The event coincided with the main holiday of all cryptans – Bitcoin Pizza Day.
So, the crypto exchange offers certified blockchain courses, as well as lectures based on famous universities around the world. This will help young talents to make their way and develop the entire industry.
Bitget Academy courses include three modules:
- Introduction to Blockchain – provides the basics of cryptography, explains the key features of the blockchain and its value.
- Inside the Future of Blockchain – Covers various consensus mechanisms, network layers, bridges, interoperability, security and privacy.
- Blockchain Applications – Focuses on applications including cryptocurrency, DeFi, NFT, web3, and real world use cases.
Upon completion of the modules, students will receive a Blockchain4Youth certificate issued by Bitget Academy.
Lectures at universities and scholarships
In parallel with the modules, those who wish can take a course of lectures at the universities of Taiwan, Vietnam and Thailand. And in the coming months, Bitget will additionally offer scholarships to help young blockchain enthusiasts. The crypto exchange has already held its first lecture at the National Taiwan University on the topic. It was called Investing with Knowledge and Understanding.
Here’s how Bitget Managing Director Gracie Chen comments on the launch of the tutorial:
“Blockchain is the future and the future belongs to our youth. Bitget is committed to supporting the leaders of tomorrow by providing them with the knowledge and tools they need. The open, decentralized future of blockchain will only be built if we invest in the education of our youth, if it empowers them.”
Bitget Pizza Day promo
In honor of Bitcoin Pizza Day, Bitget is launching a series of promotions. They will last until May 31st.
There will be 5 holiday promos in total:
- Promotion 1. Double referral rewards – here the company will give away 30,000 BGB and 10,000 USDT in trading bonuses.
- Action 2: Trading contest Pizza Day for futures transactions. Rewards pool — 30,000 BGB. In addition to ranking rewards, users can also receive a share of 15,000 BGB.
- Promotion 3. Increased APIs in the section Earn. Valid for BTC/USDT/ETH/USDC/BGB subscriptions, seats are limited. The promotion will allow you to receive up to 15% per annum.
- Promotion 4: Draw 100,000 USDT and a chance to buy BTC at a 50% discount. Operates in the copy trading section.
- Promotion 5: Battle strategies. Here the prize pool is 30,000 BGB.
Read the details of the promotions on the official page promo.
Bitget was founded in 2018 and is one of the top five crypto exchanges. It serves over 8 million users in over 100 countries around the world.
The flagship product of the platform is copy trading. The brand’s partners are FC Juventus, as well as eSports teams Team Spirit and PGL Major. More information find out on the official site crypto exchanges.