- The division reported on the completion of the next season of the incubator program
- Five projects received funding under the initiative
Binance Labs has announced the completion of the fifth season of the incubator program for funding promising Web3 startups. Five projects were selected for it, including solutions for lending, investment portfolio management and privacy.
Binance launched this initiative back in 2018. Since then, the company has completed five seasons of startup investments aimed at growing and expanding the Web3 space.
The exchange also has several similar programs, for example, MVB Accelerator. In April, the sixth season of the project just started, for which 12 teams were selected.
Regarding the Binance Labs incubator, in the fifth round won the following startups:
- bracket labs. A project to create structured leveraged solutions with a simple and user-friendly interface.
- DappOS. Infrastructure for the development of solutions aimed at lowering the barrier to entry into Web3.
- Cryptoskatt. A wallet and investment portfolio management tool with the simplest possible interface.
- mind network. Fully encrypted network based on the FHE platform. Provides complete confidentiality and anonymity.
- zkPass. An authentication solution that keeps the user anonymous.
Also, Binance Labs noted that the sixth season of the incubator program will start soon. Registration for participation in it is still closed.