On May 8, the third version of the decentralized Aave landing service was launched in the L2 network Metis Network. This was reported on Twitter MetisDAO.
After the deployment of Aave V3, Metis users have access to:
- loans with reduced collateral requirements;
- limitation of offer and loan amounts for risk management;
- isolation mode to increase the pool of assets in collateral;
- optimization of transaction fees;
- cross-chain portals for interacting with a wide range of DeFi solutions;
- modular risk control;
- solutions for rapid integration with Aave.
“The launch of the flagship Aave V3 application on the Metis Network is an important milestone that lays the foundation for an efficient capital market. We look forward to supporting DeFi projects together and improving the Web3 economy,” commented Metis co-founder Kevin Liu.
Metis is a solution for scaling Ethereum and deploying smart contracts on the Metis Network. At the time of publication, the protocol included in the top 5 L2 networks in terms of blocked funds and offers users commissions of less than $0.01.
Earlier, Cryplogger published a detailed review of the Metis Network and hybrid rollup technology.
Found a mistake in the text? Select it and press CTRL+ENTER
Cryplogger Newsletters: Keep your finger on the pulse of the bitcoin industry!