- These are convenient links or QR codes for payment
- They contain pre-filled details
- The option will facilitate the sending of tokens and reduce the risk of errors when filling in details
1inch network submitted detailed instructions on the new payment request function. It simplifies the process of sending and receiving cryptocurrency.
The tool will allow you to embed a payment request in a QR code or link, and send it by mail through popular messengers or social networks. The recipient then simply clicks on it to go directly to the 1inch Wallet app. The payment details (amount and address) are already filled in there, which greatly facilitates the transfer. In addition, this reduces the risk of errors when manually filling in details. The recipient only needs to confirm the transaction.
How to generate a request link
The algorithm works as follows.
- Open the 1inch Wallet app and select the wallet you wish to receive funds to.
- Go to the “Receive” section in the wallet of your choice.
- Next, select the Request tab.
- Select the desired network and token and enter the amount you want to receive.
- Click the “Generate QR code” button. Share this code and link via email, messenger or social networks.
How to send a translation on request
If the user received a link with such a request, you need to do the following.
- Follow the link you received or scan the QR code.
- The 1inch app will redirect you to the “Send” screen with the payment details already filled in.
- You need to select the wallet from which you are ready to pay for the request.
- If desired, you can configure additional parameters – gas and transaction speed.
- Then you click the “Submit” button, complete the transaction, and you’re done.
You can test this and other useful features, setting 1inch Wallet. The app is available in versions for iOS and Android.