- The update was added on July 6th
- It is aimed at checking suspicious domains and addresses
- The application has three new options
The 1inch Wallet for Android has received a major update. The company announced this on its Twitter page:
The team has released the v1.15 update for 1inchWallet, which will check suspicious domains and wallet addresses. So, what options appeared in the application:
- Added message “No network connection”;
- Improved interface;
- Bugs fixed, performance improved.
“Experience enhanced security with the detection of questionable domains, bad reputation wallets and real-time notifications while browsing. We have taken extra steps to protect your transaction from potential threats. Experience this new feature and many more for yourself!” — writes 1inch.
In early May, 1inch Wallet for Android also received a major update that improves the convenience of interacting with cryptocurrencies and working with Web3. Then 5 improved functions appeared in the application.